Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 1: April 21st, 2014

Hallo,

We left for Germany on Monday and spent all day traveling. I left Bowling Green for the Nashville airport at 5:15. Check in went smoothly and we left Nashville for Newark at 9am. We arrived in Newark at 12pm and had a 5 hour lay over. The group spent the time walking around the airport, eating lunch, and relaxing. Finally we took off at 5:45 for Germany. The 8 hour flight wasn't bad and went by a lot faster than I thought it would. I spent the time trying to sleep and watching movies. My legs started to cramp half way through, but I servived. We landed in Germany at 8am on April 22nd. It is hard to believe I am in Germany right now and I am just trying to take it all in. More will becoming about the first couple days in Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment